Join us for the
16TH ANNUAL irishfest LA CROSSE
august 7 - 9, 2020
FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
what you'll experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring chairs? No, chairs are not necessary, there are picnic tables in the Main Tent & chairs in the other music tents.
- Is there parking available? There is handicapped parking on the grounds, all others may park on surrounding streets with designated parking or in downtown parking ramps.
- May I bring my pet? Only our invited Irish dogs or licensed service dogs are allowed. With so many people in a small area, you never know how a pet, other people, or our invited Irish dogs may react.
- Are carryins allowed? No carryins or weapons please.
- Are all ages allowed in Main Tent? Yes, all ages are allowed in all tents, although you must be 21 to drink alcoholic beverages.
- Do I have to buy a separate ticket for Main Stage performers? No, one ticket gives you access to all of the activities on the grounds.
- Do children have to pay admission? No, all children ages 17 and under will be admitted free to the festival.
- What are the hours? Friday: 3 p.m. - Midnight, Saturday: 10 a.m. - Midnight, Sunday: 10 a.m. - Scattering (about 5:30 p.m.)
purchase tickets online
Advanced Ticket Price Online
SINGLE DAY PASSES online will only be available until noon Friday.
$20 Three-Day Pass*
$10 Adult One-day Pass
Children 17 and under Free
Also available at Festival Foods
in La Crosse, Onlaska & Holmen
available by July 1
$22 Three-Day Pass
$12 Adult One-day Pass