2012 Kilt Contest:
Contest will take place at Dublin Square of La Crosse, 103 Third Street North, La Crosse, WI. This is a joint venture with Midwest Family Radio, Dublin Square, La Crosse Beverage, and Irishfest.
For the competition there are 2 categories, knobbiest knees and overall presentation in a kilt. Both categories will have a winner AND a runner-up. Contest winners will be awarded great prizes from Irishfest La Crosse, Dublin Square of La Crosse, and La Crosse Beverage. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Must be 21 to enter
- Contestants must be wearing a Tartan Style or Contemporary Style Kilt
- Sporran, Kilt Hose, Flashes, Ghillie Broughs, Boots, Sgian Dubh or Dirks are optional attire but are not required to be a contestant
- No portion of the contestant’s attire may contain explicit or offensive material. No contestant may be carrying any dangerous weapons as part of their attire – undergarments must be worn under kilt.
- Each contestant must complete a registration form to receive his contestant number, forms will be available on the night of the event
- Judges decisions are final. The scores will be tallied and the contestants with the highest 2 scores in each category will be brought on stage and presented their prize.
- By entering the contest you are giving your permission for use of any/all photos for Irishfest-La Crosse or Dublin Square publicity purposes.