2012 Qualifying contests will be held throughout the summer at the following local establishments:
Sloopy’s Alma Mater
|163 Copeland Av, La Crosse||8:00PM||July 31, 2012|
Onalaska American Legion
|731 Sand Lake Rd, Onalaska||8:00PM||August 9, 2012|
First: $500 l Second: $100 l Third: Guinness products
Registration begins one hour prior to the start of each qualifying contest. Download the online application.
Three winners from each qualifying round will be invited to participate in the Guinness Irish Toast Contest Finals Friday night at Irishfest-La Crosse. Winners will receive a day pass to Irishfest-La Crosse, a t-shirt, and the chance to win the $500 first prize! Contact email@example.com for more information.
• Participants must be 21 years of age or older on the day of the qualifying contest
• Toast must be about an Irish subject, alcoholic beverage, humor, lad or lass
• Toasts must be no longer than 60 seconds
• Profanity is prohibited (judges discretion)
• Participants will be judged on ORIGINALITY, CREATIVITY, ORATION, and CROWD APPLAUSE
Check back for past contest winners!