2013 Kilt Contest:
Thursday, July 25th at 9PM. Registration due no later than Monday, July 22nd, 2013.
Download 2013 Kilt Contest poster and registration form
Contest will take place at Dublin Square of La Crosse, 103 Third Street North, La Crosse. There will be live music from 7-9PM. Contest winners will be awarded great prizes from Irishfest La Crosse, Dublin Square of La Crosse, and La Crosse Beverage. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Must be 21 to enter
- Contestants must be wearing a Tartan Style or Contemporary Style Kilt
- Sporran, Kilt Hose, Flashes, Ghillie Broughs, Boots, Sgian Dubh or Dirks are optional attire but are not required to be a contestant
- No portion of the contestant’s attire may contain explicit or offensive material. No contestant may be carrying any dangerous weapons as part of their attire – undergarments must be worn under kilt
- Each contestant must complete a registration form to receive his contestant number, forms will be available on the night of the event
- Judges decisions are final. The scores will be tallied and the contestants with the highest score will be brought on stage and presented their prize
- By entering the contest you are giving your permission for use of any/all photos for Irishfest-La Crosse or Dublin Square publicity purposes