Join us for the
15TH ANNUAL irishfest LA CROSSE
august 9 - 11, 2019
FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
what you'll experience
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring chairs? Chairs are not necessary, there are picnic tables in the Main Tent & chairs in the other music tents.
- Is there parking available? There is handicapped parking on the grounds, all others may park on surrounding streets with designated parking or in downtown parking ramps.
- May I bring my pet? We prefer that pets not attend with you. With so many people in a small area, you never know how a pet, other people, or our invited Irish dogs may react.
- Are carryins allowed? No carryins or weapons please.
- Are all ages allowed in Main Tent? Yes, all ages are allowed in all tents, although you must be 21 to drink alcoholic beverages.
- Do I have to buy a separate ticket for Main Stage performers? No, one ticket gives you access to all of the activities on the grounds.
- Do children have to pay admission? No, this year all children ages 17 and under will be admitted free to the festival.
purchase tickets online
Advanced Ticket Price Online
Will be Available by July 1
SINGLE DAY PASSES online will only be available until noon Friday.
$20 Three-Day Pass*
$10 Adult One-day Pass
Children 17 and under Free
Also available at Festival Foods
in La Crosse, Onlaska & Holmen
$22 Three-Day Pass
$12 Adult One-day Pass